Making Your Dreams Come True: Taking That First Step
Join us for a free workshop at the New York Festivals, Thursday, May 18th from 2:30 – 4:00 PM.
Dreaming is easy. Making dreams real is another thing entirely. For altogether too many of us, we lose our way before we even begin. “Taking That First Step: Having the Courage to Chase Down a Dream” is about getting started and making the dream happen.
Hear the personal stories of panelists who took that crucial first step and made their dreams come true.
- Raj Ramamurthuy—Award-winning art director at Ogilvy & Mather who left behind an education in biotech to follow his dream
- Mandy Hoveyda—Freelance Global Creative Director at BBDO and best-selling author
- Pippa Seichrist—Co-Founder of Miami Ad School
- Ryan Kutscher—3-time Cannes Grand Prix winner and Founder & ECD of Circus Maximus
Hear how they found the courage to make their dreams happen and learn how you can do the same in this interactive achievement event. Come with a dream—leave with a goal.
New York Festivals has extended special discounts to Miami Ad School students & friends.
- Register Today for FREE Daytime Creative Panel Sessions and Workshops CLICK TO REGISTER: (Free to you but regularly $75)
- 50% Discount to the Evening Cocktail Reception, Awards Ceremony and After Party CLICK TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Use the discount code MIAD2017 along with the description Miami Ad School. All-access tickets are regularly $350).
Events will feature creative panel sessions, a cocktail reception, the awards ceremony, and an after-party. New York Festivals will welcome award winners, jury members and guests from around the globe to this day-long series of events honoring World’s Best Advertising®.
Four creative panel sessions will take place during the day at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, located at 1871 Broadway (between 61st & 62nd Streets).
Later that evening, guests from around the world will join us for a gala event at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Broadway at 60th Street, 5th Floor, New York City, for a cocktail reception in the Ertegun Atrium, followed by the awards ceremony in Rose Theater.
Creative Panel Sessions: 10:00am to 4:00pm (doors open at 9:30am)
Cocktail Reception: 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Awards Ceremony: 8:00pm
A celebratory after-party will be held at the Ascent Lounge, on the 4th floor of Time Warner Center, to toast all the winners of the World’s Best Advertising®.