Google started a partnership with Miami Ad School to train the future creative leaders. The educational partnership gives our students a professional edge because they learn the latest tools and technology available to agencies.
Our latest Google speakers:
- Allison Mooney- Head of Trends and Insights at Google and Marketing and Editor-in-Chief of Think with Google
- Brad Johnsmeyer- Marketing Manager, Data Content and Insights at Google
Allison and Brad taught the Miami Ad School students how to use Think with Google. You can explore trends and have a behind-the-scenes look at digital campaigns across industries, platforms and audiences.
They shared the “Top 3 Tech Trends Marketers Should Watch in 2015”.
- Devices are beginning to come together and become platforms for your life.
- Smartphone personalization will simplify your world.
- Connectivity is making all of this possible.
What does this mean?
In 2015 consumers will have a better mobile experience. Marketers will be able to deliver personalized ads in real-time and make mobile experiences customized.
Join us for a sneak peek into our Google Guest Speaker Series.
- Google Docs- Brainstorming and Collaborating
- Google Search- How to add value to your campaign.
- Promoting through Google Search
- The Minimum Value Brief using Google Tools.
- Google Think Insights
- Google Ins
Read more on this topic: Miami Ad School X Google Firestarter’s.