As of June 5, 2020, Miami Ad School has allocated all of its CARES Act funds to eligible students. Students who were not awarded CARES Act funds and are still in need should continue to apply. Complete the CARES Act Grant Request Form. Email the application to [email protected]
Report and Disclosure
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Reporting
Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students
Miami Ad School | Thirty Day Report and Disclosure, July 14, 2000
Miami Ad School acknowledges it signed and returned to the U.S. Department of Education the Certification and Agreement on May 26, 2020, and gives the assurance that Miami Ad School has used more than 50% of the funds received under section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- The total amount of funds Miami Ad School received on June 11, 2020, from the U.S. The Department of Education for distribution to students is $95,262.00.
- The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of July 14, 2020, is $70,600.00.
- The estimated total number of students at Miami Ad School eligible to participate in programs under section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants under section 18004(a)(1) of the Cares Act is 57.
- The total number of students who received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant under section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is 57.
- The methods used to determine which and how much students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants are as follows –
- A currently enrolled student for term of disbursement
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must have a 2019-2020 FAFSA application filled out – https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- Must have registered for Selective Service (if male)
- Awards are prioritized based on student type and individual as explained below:
- Educational Technology;
- Health Care;
- Child Care;
- Other (books, transportation, etc).
- The amount of need type awards are based on the students’ needs at the time we sent out the application to them. The school then determined the amount to give each student according to their needs.
- The instructions, directions, or guidance provided by Miami Ad School to all students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants were sent via email to all students eligible. Instructions on how to complete our CARES Fund Application are provided on the schools website: Miamiadschool.com/CARESAct