All classes are now online via live video! Transform your career from the comfort of your home with our portfolio programs and bootcamps.
Explore Our Programs

How to Get a Student Visa

How to Apply

Select a Program

Traveling Documents

Mail us these four additional items when you apply to Miami Ad School.

EU student

You will need the European Health Insurance Card. You must ask for it in your country before coming to Spain.

Non-EU student

You will need a student visa. The first thing you have to do is to obtain the admissions certificate of Miami Ad School Madrid (after passing the enrolment process).

Once you have the certificate, contact the Spanish embassy/consulate in your country. This process with the embassy/consulate can be done three months before travelling and it may last three months to be processed (talk to your embassy for more information)