3 Easy Steps to Apply
1. Complete your profile and provide your info to create your M.AD student account.
2. After creating our profile, you’ll be prompted to schedule an intro meeting with your academic advisor.
3. Submit your responses to the creative prompts.
Ready? Scroll down to see the creative prompts, or click to start your application.
Creative Exercises for Future Copywriters
When you create your profile and start your application, you’ll be asked to pick 2 of these prompts and submit your responses to us.
A good writer gets their point across. A great writer does the same, with half the words and twice the style.
Show your mastery of concise communication by answering two of the prompts below:
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What can happen in a second?
- Think of an object that describes you and describe it.
- You’re an astronaut. Describe your perfect day.
Want to create an impact? Or humour something?
You belong to the next generation of movers and shakers. Show it by demonstrating your ability to start a conversation. Give us a sample of a few memes or tweets you’d create to speak to a brand or theme.
Shoot for about 5.
A good idea comes before technology.
Choose one of these 3 situations and create a tech product / service / app. You don’t need to worry about the technical details or create a video (unless you want to!)—just write a few lines about your innovative idea.
- Domestic situations for those who share an apartment with friends.
- Encourage people to collect poop from their pets on the street.
- How to bring people closer even with the social distance during the pandemic.
Looking for inspiration? Here’s one from a recent applicant: an app that alerts your friends when you try to text an ex.
Walk around your neighborhood. Take at least 5 photos that tell a story. It can be as simple as bikes in your neighborhood, what people leave on their porches and even interesting cracks on the sidewalk.
Write a caption for each image.
Create a short (30-60 seconds) video that shows who you are and what makes you a unique creative. It can be as simple or complex as you like. Whatever shows your personality.
Do you already have stacks of examples that show your creativity? Send us 5 things you’ve created: videos, paintings, drawings, designs, advertising, fashion ideas, tik-toks, blogs, sculptures, poems, photographs, short stories…anything that shows who you are as a creative.
Explore the creative exercises for our other programs.
Next Quarter Starts October 2, 2023
Our programs start 4 times a year: in January, April, July, and October.
Click below to find out more about our admissions process and take the first step towards your dream career today.